Some of the cookies are not necessary for the operation of our Site, however, they support us in providing you with the best user experience we can. By using these types of cookies, we are able, among other things, to measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, obtain insights into user behaviour in order to improve our communications and services.
Be aware! If you choose to block necessary cookies, some functions of our Site may not function properly. You can read more about the types of cookies we use, the purposes we follow, and your choices herein.
Cookies are small text files containing some information about the user’s preferences or past actions that websites send to your browser. They are stored on your personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, or any other device that supports cookies.
Surely, it is your choice whether to accept cookies or not. Notwithstanding, our Site needs cookies to work effectively. Thus, by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not experience some of the features of our Site.
Most web browsers are by default set to accept cookies. However, it is still up to you to choose whether to set your browser to block, delete cookies or not. To modify the settings of your browser, follow the instructions included in the following links (the most popular browsers are considered):
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en);
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac);
- Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/);
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d);
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer).
Types of Cookies, Purposes and Retention
- Necessary: these cookies are essential for your use of the Site and our compliance with applicable data protection laws. We use them to provide our services. For example, we may use these cookies to authenticate and identify visitors when they use our websites and applications so we can provide our service to them.
- Functional: these cookiesallow us to remember your preferences and choices you make on the Site and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided (for example, language settings).
- Analytical: these cookies help us to understand how users interact with our website (e.g., page visits and page load speed) by collecting information anonymously to avoid your identification.Their sole purpose is to improve website functions.
- Marketing:these cookies are used to track the user’s/visitor’s interest of a particular product, to measure the number of unique visits and recognise returning users and to deliver a targeted advertisement to them. These cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on third party websites.
The following table sets out the different categories of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
Category: Necessary (14)
|CONSENT||google.com||2 years||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.|
|m||m.stripe.com||399 days||Determines the device used to access the website. This allows the website to be formatted accordingly.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||zhannabelle.com||Session||This cookie is set by WordPress to verify that the browser accepts cookies.|
|CookieConsent||zhannabelle.com||1 year||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain|
|zhannabelle.com||1 year||This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by Stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information.|
|zhannabelle.com||1 day||This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by Stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information.|
|__stripe_sid||zhannabelle.com||30 minutes||It is set for fraud prevention purposes and helps assess the risk associated with an attempted transaction.|
|merchant||zhannabelle.com||Session||This cookie is set by Stripe. For fraud prevention purposes, allows Stripe to identify the merchant ID on the Stripe dashboard.|
|recent-views||zhannabelle.com||1 year||This cookie is set by Stripe. Remembers the last few visits to Stripe documents, including the page and time stamp.|
|mc.webvisor.org||1 day||Used in connection with the synchronisation between the website and third-party Data Management Platform. The cookie serves to monitor this process for security reasons.|
|i||webvisor.org||10 years||Preserves users’ states across page requests.|
|sync_cookie_csrf||yandex.ru||1 day||Used in connection with the synchronisation between the website and third-party Data Management Platform. The cookie serves to monitor this process for security reasons.|
|i||yandex.ru||10 years||Preserves users’ states across page requests.|
|CONSENT||youtube.com||2 years||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.|
Category: Functional (2)
|zhannabelle.com||1 year||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.|
|trx_addons_is_retina||zhannabelle.com||1 year||This cookie is set by ThemeREX. Checks if the user has a Retina display.|
Category: Analytical (4)
|_ym_hostIndex||yandex.ru||1 day||This cookie is set by Yandex Metrika. Allows to limit the number of requests.|
|_gid||zhannabelle.com||1 day||This cookie sets Google Analytics. To store and count pageviews.|
|_ga||zhannabelle.com||2 years||This cookie sets Google Analytics. To identify users.|
|_gat_gtag_||zhannabelle.com||1 minute||This cookie sets Google Analytics. Collects information about how visitors use the site.|
Category: Marketing (15)
This cookie is set by HandL UTM Grabber plugin. The cookie is used to store the URL of the last touch (where the user comes from just before the conversion).
This cookie is set by the HandL UTM Grabber plugin. The cookie is used to store the direction of the last touch (where the user is coming from just before the conversion).
|_ym_visorc||zhannabelle.com||30 minutes||This cookie is set by Yandex Metrika. It is used for the correct operation of the Web Viewer|
This cookie is set by the HandL UTM Grabber plugin. The cookie is used to store the original direction.
This cookie is set by Yandex Metrika. It is used to determine if the visitor has ad blockers
|_ym_d||zhannabelle.com||1 year||This cookie sets Yandex Metrika. Stores the date of the visitor’s first visit to the site|
This cookie sets Yandex Metrika. Allows us to differentiate between visitors.
|bpmTrackingId||zhannabelle.com||6 month||This cookie is set by Creatio. To store a unique customer session identifier.|
|bpmHref||zhannabelle.com||6 month||This cookie is set by Creatio. Stores the link that brought the lead to the website.|
|handl_landing_page||zhannabelle.com||1 month||This cookie is set by the HandL UTM Grabber plugin. The cookie is used to store the landing page.|
|handl_ip||zhannabelle.com||1 month||This cookie is set by the HandL UTM Grabber plugin. A cookie is used to store the user’s IP address.|
|bpmRef||zhannabelle.com||6 months||This cookie is set by Creatio. Stores the domain name of the site from which the user has navigated to your website (referrer).|
|GN_USER_ID_KEY||zhannabelle.com||730 days||A cookie is set and used by Gravitec for the Web Push notifications feature on the website, specifically to identify users to send notifications.|
|30 minutes||A cookie is set and used by Gravitec for the Web Push notifications feature of the website.|
|_fbp||zhannabelle.com||3 months||This cookie is set by Meta (Facebook). To store and track website visits.|
- consent of the user;
- legitimate interest of the Company.
We collect necessary and functional cookies on a basis of our legitimate interest without the consent of the user, namely:
- to determine if your browser supports cookies;
- to determine whether you accept the cookie consent box;
- to remember the user’s selected language version of a website.
Necessary cookies are always active. Functional cookies are off by default unless the user chooses to change the language, or select a city to personalise the content. In this case, the functional cookies turn on automatically to ensure the request of the user.
We use analytical and marketing cookies only if the Site user provides their consent to do so.